Welcome to our new NE forum......

L

leforrest

Thanks to Ron D. again for providing us with this forum!

Although we are not a highly populated area yet, I felt this would give us the ability to get to know one another better and discuss future plans for our NE development. Feel free to discuss your ideas and suggestions on the growth of our area here. We have an upcoming meet, so stay tuned for time and place.

SKIP

NE forum......

Well....let me be the first to make an official reply!!! Please check out the post on the "NE meet" in the "Events" section of the board if you might be interested in attending!
Thanks for our new forum Ron!!! You too SKIP!!

SC Ya There!
Jeff

Hello all.....Do we know yet how many people have expressed interest in the July meet.

Maybe we could get Bill E to send us a list of all members in the NE area so we can contact those that don't frequent the board that often? I'll drop him an e-mail.

Thanks Jeff, I know I might sound like I have been orchestrating that meet by my initial post, SO.......just wanted to let everyone know in fact I have nothing to do with it. I felt this would be a good way to welcome people so I kinda threw it in there.! LOL!

SKIP

Looks good to me Skip! Brian, I've got about 20-25 emails of interest so far..it's coming along nicely, but that's a GREAT idea. If you get that list, could you email it to me, I'll add any names you get to the list I've started for the meet. Thank You guys...I really appreciate the help. I don't care who does what, I just want to see a "True MN-12 New England Meet" so we can all get together, have some fun, some laughs, some food, and some drink! If we don't do it, I doubt anyone else will!! "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"....I AM squeaky wheel!!!! Hey,...I've been called MUCH worse!

SC Ya There,
Jeff

Just an idea, and please tell me what you guys think....I think we should ask Ron if he can re-name our forum to the "Super Coupe Club of New England" instead of the "Super Coupe Club of the Northeast"...I know it's a bit trivial, but it's just an idea...comments anyone?

I'll do that SKIP, the next time I do a group email, OK?

Last time we did something up this way there were a few people from NY who came up......But they went with straight New York not Northeast for their Chapter so I'm all for New England.

This of course means we're all hopeless Red Sox fans too right?

Name change?

SKIP,
Have you asked Ron D if he could do the name change yet from the SCCo the Northeast to SCCoNew England? He's done so much for me (ie: March cover & March SC of the month) I just couldn't bring myself to ask!!! Know what I mean? Like you guys said, we gotta get this thing going! How do we start our own chapter anyway? I see all these SCCoA "offspring" clubs, where they have their own membership base, and all those goodies. I'd be more than willing to help, if anyone knows how to go about it. Maybe we could get the SCCoA to put something up about it on the main site so that all the members from NE will know about it. There HAVE to be more members in NE than just us, wouldn't you think?
-Jeff

Re: Name change?

I'll ask when I see him online. Also, I would like to get a chapter going. I have all the web software as well to actually get a homepage going with a link here. IMO, the Chapter should be up for grabs seeing no-one has done anything with it for years. Just follow the Chapter link and look at the dates on the site.

I would also like to get some business cards made like the ones that Bill Evanoff provides us with when you become a member. I thought these would be good to give people or put under the wipers on the rare occassions we do bump into people with SC's up here. We'd need someway to refer them right?

SKIP

More good ideas SKIP....I'm with ya on it! I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Awesome...If someone can come up with a business card design ASAP I'll get them printed. I need to run a couple of sets for new people in my office next week and can get those done at the same time, FOC.

Brian, if yuh gonna tauk to us RI'ers, ya gotta speak da lingo!

You pranounce huge......YUGE.....!

LOL!

Back