Ahh haah I knew there were a few MN-2's here in LA

IowaCat

Just moved here from Iowa and may I say that the roads here are nicer than up north. The Cops are stranger, and I found a lovely little shop 5 minutes from my house that sells juice by the boatload(PS it's O2 sensor safe yesssss).
Does anybody know anything about No worrys raceway?
Is there a Club setup yet
The last post here is from August 2002 .....
See ya on the streets

IowaCat said:
Just moved here from Iowa and may I say that the roads here are nicer than up north.
Yeah, RIGHT. Come up to the lakefront area via Elysian Fields Ave.....you will get a quick cure of thinking we have nice streets in the city.

IowaCat said:
The Cops are stranger,
CROOKED! Don't mess with them, trust me, I know!

IowaCat said:

Is there a Club setup yet
The last post here is from August 2002 .....
See ya on the streets
Are we looking at the same forum, August 2002 is not correct.
I think that you may have seen when the first post was made to the forum or sumptin.
This is the club for this area and region, not enough SC'ers here to have a local New Orleans club!!

Calvin

Last edited:
Hey Calvin I live in St. Amant, just west of N.O. I'll be out of town for the next two weeks, but I'll let you know when I'm heading out to NPR again. Sorry I can't make it to houston

Clint

Hey Iowacat,

Met you at the Elmwood Car Show I got the number to that shop that burns chips. The name of the shop is Johnson Motorsports and the number is 251-957-1907

Calvin,

Better bring your "A" game friday.

scott456, do you have a coupe.need to met up some day,
just met calvin from slidell.he was talking about getting
some locals together.maybe we can met at elmwood car
show at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a 91 Supercoupe 5spd (stock) 90 Mercury Cougar (race car) and 98 Z28 6spd as my daily driver. Would love to meet up @ Elmwood car show or something

Back