A cog setup for everyone's need...

pro street rich

What we are putting together will work for everyone or maybe for the very large part of this group. The system will be able to be changed from a stock setup to a over or under drive setup. When it is all said and done it should be something that can be changed with simple tools at the track and be cost right. The shop that we are working with is very ready to work on this and make it happen. We are looking at ways to go from stock[ for show] to wild for those that are out there in no man's land. Something for everyone, that is the goal here,at a price that works, and a product that you can show off with pride. There will be things to work out and we are working as we speek here. Someone asked how much it will go up if we are short on orders, that is something that we don't know just yet. I want this to be something that everyone can afford and something that will work plus look good... Lets all just keep this going and as info comes to me I will pass it along... Same will go for the tensioner pulleys that will match the cog pulleys... Nothing looks better than all the pulleys looking the same.... They can even make all the other pulleys under the hood, but that is for another day. First things first,and that is what I am tring to do here...Will stay in touch, or if you want feel free to get a hold of me.....Rich

Just thought I'd throw out that I don't intend to go over 10% on any motor I do. Don't know if I will be in the market for a set, but just wanted to throw in my $.02. I'll take a little less boost for the extra RPM on the top end. :)

Still working

Still working on this, but I have also been looking at another slip free[or so they claim] setup... Will keep going on this one as well....Rich

Back