PCV valve and air assembly unit

NJTBIRD89

ok i have a connection

I have a question for you... There is a hose that goes no where it looks like a "crankshaft air inlet tube" it's the rubber hose that runs under the air tube assembly i have no idea what that connects to: if you have an answer please let me know.

Originally posted by NJTBIRD89
ok i have a connection

Huh?

I have a question for you... There is a hose that goes no where it looks like a "crankshaft air inlet tube" it's the rubber hose that runs under the air tube assembly i have no idea what that connects to: if you have an answer please let me know.

When you say it "runs under the air tube assembly", do you actually mean to say that it connects to the air tube assembly?
You're question is kinda vague, do you mean the small rubber hose that connects on the underside/bottom of the air intake tube?
If so...then that hose should be hooked to a plastic tube. The tube runs from the driverside valve cover towards the passengerside of the engine...and dips under the blower snout...and then continues towards the pass. side of the engine and connects to the hose you asked about.

'bird

Sound like the fuel vapor hose, the one that dips down along the passenger shock tower and meets up with a metal tube to the purge canister/valve under the RH headlight. The rubber hose meets the "T" at the inlet plenum (can't see it) and PCV on the valve cover. Make sure they are air-tight.

Back