Big Thanks---Mike

Coast to Coast SC

Thanks for a great and informative day! I think it is safe to say that we all learned something, whether it be about plastigauge, exhaust manifolds, blower r/r or unwelcomed 12 year olds in nice neighborhoods. Pass a big thank you to Cindy from Jules and I...the food was great, the company was outstanding and the beverages were wet! Next time you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, make a right at the used hay salesman and pay us a visit :D

Anthony & Jules

yeah, mike, anthony couldn't have said it better for all of us. Trust me, i would have loved to stay. although, even in the exploder, we made it to the san diego sports arena, in an hour, and a half, even with stopping for gas.

Big thanks Mike!!! Let me know when u are off so I can go pick up that cap you torched for exchange lol Also, if you will be working on Lee's car so I can go soak up more knowledge.

Alex

And then there were 2.

Days that is , until you're offically an Old Fart. :D

Good tech day. Too bad most of the guys missed the cylinder bore and ring measurement procedures. That obviously hadn't been done very well when it was last put together. Attention to detail DOES matter. ;)

I think seeing the difference in headers and the head work you did probably helped show where flow is going to really make a difference.

BTW: I really appreciated the "supportive" comments made by some of your family members about the SilverBird. :p

Lee

I'm just glad I made it after the starter fiasco. Figures, I'm going to a tech party and the car HAS to take a ***** on me.

Alex

Yeah...

Thanks for everything Mike. Now I'm certain, after watching you do all the stuff on Lee's block, that I won't be the one building up my motor. The guys will probably give me crap about this but, when you and Lee were talking about main bearings/cam bearings/rod bearings I was expecting to see bearings...like ball bearings. (Al..I know tanga) hehehe!

Val

ps I think I'll run video on the next tech day.

All,
Thank you very much for coming, we had a great time! Too bad everyone couldn't have stayed later. We went to the carnival next door and finally retired about 2.

Al,
I'm home all of the time after 3PM.

Val,
As far as the bearings go, the only true roller crank I've ever seen is a custom Okrasa in a VW eng.

Anthony & Jules,
We'll come up to see you! Where exactly is the hay salesman?

Matt & Allison,
How was the Arena Football game?

Ron,
Is the belt still on your SC?

Lee,
I really wanted to introduce you to my dad (because the both of you are in the same boat) but I guess you never ran into each other.

Any how thanks for coming, Cindy and I look forward to seeing you again real soon!!!

Mike

Mike,

I'll give u a call before I go over. Summer school started and I'm trying to work full time as well :eek:

Alex

Roller crank...

As far as those roller cranks go...there are some Harleys as well as some very trick JR dragsters running them---I believe...I had thought that some snowmobiles as well but I could be wrong.

Anthony

Back