Just got my 90 sc and its dead!

FlyingLow90

Got my sc yesterday from a small dealer in town. i saw it and liked it so i bought it for a daily driver, well i had it for two hours yesterday and i was going down this country road and got on it a little bit well all of the sudden it starts acting up. if i gave it gas it would nose dive. i saw the boost gauge go up every time and my rpms but nothing so i slow down and it just dies. well i tried starting and it half ran then would quite now wont do anything. sprayed some carb and choke cleaner in the intake and it wanted to run. i think the fuel pump is gone. hopefully the dealer is going to take care of it. there are a couple of other issues with the car. the speedo all of the sudden is sticking really bad. it wont go above 50 and it just like it has its own mind. also my little imformation window keeps hanging out and isnt stuck into the dash all of the way. anything i can do to fix these.

The systems monitor not setting in correctly is not an uncommon thing. I had to redo mine and make new metal catches for it. I just got some sheet metal and bent them into the correct shape using a catch from a friend’s car. I used metal freight straps and mine is not coming out unless you want it to.

Back