saturdays travels...saw 5 sc's & xr7 at the junk yard

H

HappyHourHero

saturdays travels...saw 5 sc's & xr7 at the junk yard

just wondering if any of thses sc-ers are on the board, i spotted these sc's on saturday. i spotted a nice red one with a ram air hood in the rocky point area on 25a, at around 2:00. at around 5-5:30 there was a white one w/ headlight covers in centerreach , middle country road(pipecraze?). and in the ronkonkoma area on portion rd. at around 7:00 there was a titanuim bird and right after that one there was white one in a parking lot and it looked like it had no front bumper. and last but not least there was a black or blue one (it was dark) in coram in the blockbuster parking lot at close to 9:00.
also there is an 89 xr7 at trade auto wreckers in medford, i don't know whats wrong with it it has no body damage except the car on top of it. has many good parts left, and even after market ground effects except for the front part but and has 110k S/C is there as well as many engine parts. just though i'd post that to let you know.

Re: saturdays travels...saw 5 sc's & xr7 at the junk yar

oops sorry about missleading title 5 sc's on the road and an xr7 in the yard. i don't know how to edit it

Re: saturdays travels...saw 5 sc's & xr7 at the junk yar

Mmm, shopping time.

trade auto wreckers

it's in medford, off of 112 on peconic Av. there are a few yards on that road. this one is the 2nd or 3rd one on the left and has a sign that says "trade, drive in" and has a finger pointing in. and the number is (631) 654-5172. there are also a few n/a birds and cats there as well. hope that helps you. have fun.

Back