what kind of intake to get

FlyingLow90

im new to the sc world and personally thought that k&n would be ok but ive done a little bit of searching and found out no. what would you guys recomend when buying and intake both for looks, sound and performance. what kinda gains am i looking at. also i heard boost goes down when adding one. will it make me slower.

focus intake

i brainstormed and found a focus intake that will work on our cars. heres a link to some pics i ahd posted by someone. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25883 it works good. as yo ucan tell from the title i actually increase my boost by 2psi or so. i "felt" a difference but i'm not sure if that was me wantin to or actual. but i DID see a couple more PSI!!! and thats what counts. i noticed a HUGE sound difference. that supercharger we have layin in wait under the hood loves to scream. and people love to hear it scream. people look from a block away. and sit and watch for what is "whinin" from down the street. i was very pleased. i ordered it off ebay for 27.00. not too bad. if you ahve any questions PM or email me. scboost187@yahoo.com. have a good night. take it easy. hope this helped. steve.

Back