My Dyno Today

NASTY V6

I'm pretty happy with the numbers I got out of the new nasty v6. 281.8 HP and 333.3 TQ. I did find out that it is running lean though. I'm going to fix that right away. It will be interesting to see the dyno numbers after I get that adjusted.

Nice torque curve. Looks like you run out of cam about 5grand though. Is that a stock cam. Looks like it.

Looking good though!
Anthony

ugh yea, I would say that is definitely lean. Do you have a tuner? If not, I can probably do somthing with a chip to fix it

Brian

My mods are listed on my member page. You can get to it by clicking on the link to the left under my user name. As far as the cam goes it is not stock. It is a crane regrind. I do have a tuner and I had a file made for it. I'm waiting to get a revised tuner file for it. I am not going to drive the car anymore till the lean situation gets fixed. As I said in my first post I am going to fix that right away. As far as the C & L goes. Can't the tuner adjust for that? Or should I be looking elsewhere for a maf.

Scott

Thanks Brian

I thought it could be fixed with the tuner. It is a good thing that I had this thing dynoed. Otherwise I would be riding around without a clue that it was lean. I sent Dr. Fred my dyno chart so he can adjust the original file he sent me. Thanks for your help.

Scott

If I dyno tune a car with a C&L, it's okay. I can always compensate for the transfer function problems when I am at the dyno. If you are just guessing with a chip or mail order, you can only get so close. If you don't have tuning capabilities at all, you never know where the a/f is going to land.

Brian

Back