mn12kid...

H

HappyHourHero

mn12kid...

sorry i didn't get back to you last nite, i went to the village pub and left my cell phone in my car at my friends house. what did you end up doing?

oops

oops i was going to ask you something about your car also . i guess it didn't get the rest, oh well, i forgot the question anyway, blast.
-chris

Re: mn12kid...

oh yea, um did you get any power gains from chopping off the mufflers? and how hard was it to swapp out the inside dome light. i probaly asked you alrealy but i forget.

thanks

I gained somewhat of a noticable difference in top end power, after chopping the mufflers. The another big plus, ease of backpressure. :)

Swapping the domelight, to twin neon bar fixture was cake. Don't cross the polarities, or else you'll wind up frying your interior lighting fuses.

sounds good, all i need is a free day.
thanks

MN12kid...

Hey, tomorrow, friday, I'm good. No work/school so if you want to meet up I'm up for it. I could meet you at the 7-11 on old town & 347 anytime after 5pm. If anyone wants to get together....

Re: MN12kid...

i live on the northern shore of Nassau County.

MN12kid, i would like to hear your car bc i am thinking about doing the same thing with my exhaust (cutting off my mufflers)

what would be a good place to meet and what time?

craig

Call my cell @ 6314840930.

Chuck, if you're there - is Bellmore Train Station still safe to hang out without the Nassau police in the way?

no problem with the train station-nobody's been hanging out yet tho
let me know if you want to get together

Call me up on my cell 6314840930 - anyone who's down for SCing, tonight.

Back