PDA

View Full Version : Who was on DPA last night?

KwikGSeX
02-24-2002, 03:12 AM
It was a silver TBird with the license plate MY TIME.. I was the white Eclipse that wuz part of the pack of Talons and Eclipses that were right next to you.. I wanted to race ya but i couldnt get u to a light by ourselves :) You had a nice soundin SC btw..

MN12 KID
02-24-2002, 06:13 AM
Thank you. The exhaust is all stock, with removed mufflers. I was willing to race tonight a few cars tonight, but my car has been acting up lately - engine is missing like a muddafukka, plus I gotta retighten the upper shifter housing.

I saw you with the rest of the DSM pack - nice car, man. :)

Call my cell if you wanna hang one day - 5163223837.

Ken94
02-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Damn it dennis, what time were you up there? I was there with some friends, but I was driving a honda due to my cars inability to move at the moment...LOL. I got there around 1. Anyway talk to ya soon, lata!

KwikGSeX
02-24-2002, 06:24 PM
I left around 12 cause it got boring.. No one wanted to race and everyone in my group were like fak it.. Next time i head on up to DPA ill give Mike a call and we will arrange to meet up..

Kwanzastick
02-27-2002, 12:51 AM
I will be there this weekend. Probably Friday night, in my new car......Honda CRX Si. I know, I know, a ricer, but when you only have 2K to spend on a car we must make sacrafices. Its pretty quick though, Mike, I will be looking for you!

Kwanzastick
03-02-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey, I knew I had no chance but it's soooo fun. I raced some guy in a 94/95 Red SC and the race was actually really close, a couple cars. Maybe if I do a little work I can compete with the big boys again. See ya next weekend