Potential Meet, March 04

TbirdSC93

March 19-20-21, 2004
Spring Daytona Beach Car Show and Swap Meet

They have Car Clubs that have shows within shows such has Impala SS's, PT Cruisers, AMC's, Fiero's, etc.
I think we should make our presence known but we have to register and stuff.

here is the link to the site..
http://www.daytonabeachcarshows.com/sfeatures.html

Maybe we could get a roll call of people interested....It is a 3 day event and I believe this is plenty of time to get ready.

The event is made up of an automotive swap meet with a wide variety of both new and used parts, a car corral where individuals and dealers sell vehicles, and a craft area with homemade crafts displayed for sale. There also will be a wide variety of food concessions.

A third day, Friday, was added in 1999. This is a preview day for the public to be admitted for $5 to see the swap meet and the car show. Admission Saturday and Sunday is $10 per day. Children under 11 years old, with an adult, are free. Parking is free. Show vehicles will be admitted for $30 at the gate or by presenting proof of pre-registration.

Just thought I'd add that, if anyone had any questions regarding cost.

I called the event organizers number... I'm game for this, it is $25 per show vehicle pre-reg. and that allows two adults access to everything. We can do the Show within the show and if I email her with the information on approximate numbers of people we would be able to do it as a CLUB.. Preregistration is prior to March 15th and after that would be $30 per show vehicle. There are no requirement standards to be considered to be a show vehicle. There are however no FOR SALE signs allowed in the show area. We are allowed to remove vehicles at night or leave them in the infiled but there will be no access to the vehicles once they close if you leave them inside the infield.

Let's see, that about does it I think... Forms for registration are available online to be printed and mailed in with payment.

RJ

I think we should find out how many people are willing to go and register now or soon so we can get ready....

Dan is gone up north for a little while but when he get's back I'm sure he'd be up for it. Let us not forget the Silver Springs all ford weekend, that was an even better deal and it's the first of Feb. I think... The more cars the better on this one... We can do show in a show and still park with all the rest of the tbirds in the show...

that would be pretty awesome..

RJ

I didn't realize they were so close together....so I may only be able to do one(Rather do the all ford weekend) due to hopefully starting a new job soon.

Any more information on the all ford weekend? dont know much about it

Daytona in March!!! Sounds like a great time. Silver Springs in February doesn't sound bad either. I'm game for either or both.

I'm up for the Daytona Speedway show. Can someone can provide a link to a registration form perhaps?

I'll see what i can dig up i guess.

onequiksc said:
I'm up for the Daytona Speedway show. Can someone can provide a link to a registration form perhaps?

I'll see what i can dig up i guess.

:D :D Hey Dan!!! first message in this thread has the link :D :D

Back