Installing the blower and have a few ??s PLZ READ

giddyup306

Hi,

I starded my head gasket replacement around Thanksgiving and never had much time to work on the car so now that I got to working on it again I've forgotten where things go :( . First off there are 2 vaccume line spouts that come from the back of the blower. I can't seem to find the lines and would like to know where they go to. I may have taken the lines off completely and forgot about it....who knows. I also have no idea where the coolant line comes from to the passangers side valve cover (by the oil fill cap). If someone has the Ford service manual handy and a digital camera or scanner I'd appreciate it if someone can post the information regarding the applications above.

Thanks a million,

Mike

vacuum lines

hey Mike november to july head gasket job. step in to my office because your @#$%in fired. no just kidding you sound like you have more projects then me.ok the two vacuum lines off the blower should be for the pcv valve and the other one should go to a hose that comes out from the fender thats the passenger side very back corner yes under all those relays self test connectors. the small coolant hose attachs to the throttle body housing. lets hope you bolted the other side of that hose to the rear of the cylinder heads.hope this will help. need more help e-mail me carfix@aol.com

Back