The Thunder 7 is back together

Les Borda

Skirts and Super Coupe bumper painted and re-installed. Thanks Paul for your help today it was damned hot to do this at Don's so I appreciate your help

She looks grand i must say, beautiful colour match too to the 2 year old bodacious blue. Paul SC has pics maybe he will post them.

Les,

I can't wait to see it! I like the "Thunder 7" idea for her new name too.

We'll have to meet up this week when I get back from Englishtown. ;)

Sweet, look forwad to some pics and seeing her in person Les! BTW, why did you choose Thunder 7 for her name? I like it, but wondering where you got that from?

my car is very close to being finished and running, been working on it the last few days, I woudl love to come out to a meet soon, but Wed nights are never good for me, woudl have to be a weekend meet, maybe at the lake front fish and chips joint we all met at last year in Hamilton? That was cool!

From "XR7" to "Thunder 7"... I get it!

Les, I'm really looking forward to seeing the car all back together. I'm sure that rear bumper cover adds to what was already a great look!

Hopefully Paul will get the pics up soon.

...Speaking of which, I think Paul and I had made tentative arrangements for him to come by this evening for us to start work on fixing my broken LED (on the trunklid, driver side). I'll have to give him a call to see if we're still on.

Best regards,

Sean

oh goody Les I will hopefully be able to see it soon
are you still toying with the bumper letter idea we were talking about a few monthes back??

Back