what color should i paint car

soulcontrol

Im painting my 92ford thunderbird sc. Im thinkin either dark green,baby blue, eletric blue,dark blue, or gold, what do yall think i should do, any other colors yall think i should do it jus tell me plllleaseeee
thanks

House of Kolor

Shimmering Teal. Or Black Lacquer Base, Candy Rootbeer then a shot Pagan Gold Pearl over the top. Total eye candy.

Val

LOL, I think I'm really just biased. ;)
I don't have the imagination for anything but base colors. :D

89-91 NAVY BLUE, 94/95 Blue Mist

If ever I can find the car below I will buy it. 95 5spd in Blue Mist Clearcoat. I am looking for a 89 with the NAVY Blue. I want both. And I own 2 red, silver, and black.

Attachments

• blue mist clearcoat.jpg
    blue mist clearcoat.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Paint it something that wasn't offered from the factory.

I don't know if burgandy was offered, but that would be one of my votes if not.

Avibank SPS has a good opinion on that factory color, that is an exception. Knowing that color is factory, it looks great. Never seen it.

As for your listings, dark green would probably look good. Green like they put on the '97 Cadillac STS. It looks purple at certain angles especially at night.

Emerald green might look good also, don't think it was offered in any years mn12 thunderbird?

Yea, only once have I seen a Blue Mist and not to long ago, and words cannot express. Somewhere in USA a new Blue Mist 95-5 was for sale when we got the electric red (sucks) new in 96. Hardly any new ones at all then. I am about to buy a wrecked green one as y'all describe, painted over red. It is OK, but just not me. If I get it tomorrow will clean and photo.

Last edited:
Whatever the colors you choose, I think it should be one of those chameleon type coats that change color depending on the viewpoint.. Cars with that type of paint are just an awesome site to see every time.

Paint it Sonic Blue....Would look killer on a Super Coupe IMO

Attachments

• pic34.jpg
    pic34.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 99
Back