What a welcome home... this sucks.

MTTod

Got the dings and dents out of the hood of my 90 SC before I left on vacation. Figured when I got home scuff it down, quick coat of sealer and paint it. A few days into my trip the wife calls and says she "bumped" a deer on our road but no damage at all she was going slow. Yeah right!

Get home 4 days later... still has hair on the hood. The section between the headlights is obviously bent in and there's a dent further up. Also broke all but one of the plastic headlight adjusters on the driver's side so it's just flopping around. Great... more work.

Get inside the car, some food crap melted into the pass front seat and back seat, garbage piled in the back floor, totally out of gas, sunroof motor sounds like it's stripped out and won't move. Can't wait to see what else is messed up.

Wouldn't be so pissed off but I put a LOT of time into getting this car back into shape after I bought it. It was seriously neglected and I brought it back now after a week I've got a crap load of work to do again. She's getting her piece of S*** Mazda back and she can continue trashing it.

Think I'll load my bike, board and some other stuff on the trailer with the SC and move south. Won't ever trust her with my SC again!

dam sorry to hear. now you know better for next time. there is a saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Back