pimped90sc

M

m6t442

pimped90sc

Craig, I didn't know that you were in high school too. Cool, I thought I was the only one. What HS in Glen Cove do you go too?

Re: pimped90sc

Glen Cove High School

where do u go?

Harrison High, what grade are you in? You aren't near the Merchant Marine Academy are you?

im like 30 mins away or so.
where is harrison high school?

It is near, mamroneck, Rye, and White Plains. Joe Torre Exit 23 on the Hutch. It is about 30mins from the Throgs Neck.

I was accpeted to there(Merchant Marine) and was curious, if any SCers were close. I know I wouldn't have much free time the first year, but after it would be cool to hang out with some.

Did you apply any where yet.

i am going to St Johns University in queens
i would like to see another SCers engine bc mine has some lines that were cut, and i want to find out what they r for
what mods do u have?

pimped90sc

I don't have any yet, sadly. I have a sc pulley from my cousin's 93, except I don't know what percent, and I might take out the air silencer, not sure though. I wnat to get the flowmaster exhaust, magnacore wires$$, and a 3/4 top, but I don't have the money now, and If I go to Kings Point, I won't use it for a while, and will probably get another car when I am out.

Back