To all: Starting SCCOA NJ BBS and club for S.C.'s and T.C's

L

lube70

To all: Starting SCCOA NJ BBS and club for S.C.'s and T.C's

Ok here's the deal, still going to have the Greater New York BBS and club but am also creating a Greater New Jersey Version so that many of the Jerseyians can enjoy the shows and etc. On this BBS, I (Don O'Neill) and Brian Moore, Will post car shows, regional events, cruise nights and meeting times when they start to happen. Anyone interested, e-mail me at -----Lube70@aol.com-------. Leave your name, Address and telephone number. I will be mailing out a letter to all interested in this endeavor. Benifits will include car show info, and possibly our own car shows if possible. We will right now just be having imprompt meetings so that everyone can meet each other. Also, if you are NOT an S.C. owner, come on along anyway!!!!!! We are here for the love of these cars!!!!!!! Anyway, hopefully will be giving techincal seminars from Ford and other tech info.

Thanks again for the L O N G..... letter and

HAPPY DRIVING!!!!!!!!

Donald O'Neill, Jr. and Brian Moore

Re: To all: Starting SCCOA NJ BBS and club for S.C.'s and T

Great Idea. Even though im not in NJ, i can probably get out to some of the events now and then.
it would be great to be able to receive discounts on some of these expensive parts for our cars, especially if ur only a HS Student like myself.
Great Idea

Craig
tallz34@yahoo.om

Re: To all: Starting SCCOA NJ BBS and club for S.C.'s and T

Great news. I'm in central jersey, so just about anywhere in the state is good for me. Hope to meet you guys soon.

i'm here info posted below

hey don add me to the list my info is several posts down last time this came up

LAter
Dwayne

new jersey inspection stations suck!!!!!!!!!

Back