psi gauge not working what could it be ???

got-sc?

hey guys help me out here please my psi gauge just stopped working last night and i dont know why do you guys know what line to check or what part to check also ive noticed that the charger is taking longer to boost and pshes out 7 psi when i peg it and then drops to about 11 psi what could be the problem ????

probably just a crack in the line that runs to the gauge. It runs from the back of the intake, right by the ACT sensor, kind of on drivers side, after blower bypass.

hmm, gauge not working, boost low... I'd have to guess the vacuum line going to the gauge came off or is loose. Look for a small (1/8") black plastic hose that connects to the return plenum near where the lower IC tube is bolted on. Or, look if you see a steel nipple there with no hose. Check the hose connector carefully, it is rubber and prone to cracking and splitting.

(heh heh - Aaron you beat me by a minute)

It's a small hose that attaches the return plenum ( the casting between the lower IC tube and intake manifold). The hose is located just behind (towards the firewall) the ACT (air charge temp) sensor.

Sorry but I don't have a picture.

David

Back