Just some ideas

TbirdSC93

Was wondering if we sould get some kind of sticker made for the SCCoS.

Also, the Iowa SC club does the GTP/SC shootout and I think that would be cool here...but I dont know of any GTP clubs to look for...

Just throwing out some ideas

JeReMy

Did you not get some of the ones that Brad had made up for us?? Did you see the ones on his car?? I've got a picture of them on mine if you want to see it...

Anyone know about where there is autocrossing in Florida? I did it was in my SVO and it was a blast. I'd probably be a spectator, I don't think it would be much fun without a 5-speed.

Also, there's cruises everyweekend at one of the tourist places down in orlando. I can't remember what it's called. They have a brick street that goes right through the middle of a bunch of shops and restaurants. You guys in Orlando probably know what I'm talking about. If anyones interested I'll try to figure out how to post some info on it.

Kurt

I'd even go for a bunch of us hitting the cruise up there across from Smokey bones one Satuday night like we did after the meet. The old boy that runs that was pretty cool and made a really big deal out of us being there in the SCs..

Kurt, you might be talking about Ol'Town down in Kissimmiee...

I think Dan said there was a cruise in Ormand that was pretty cool too, Dan was that a beach front evening show??

RJ

XR7Kurt said:
That's it, have you been there?

Oh yea, one of our bike group's favorite rides.. The cars that are there most times are Cruiser cars though, rods and antiques. I'll check and see what's currently going on down there...

RJ

Send me a picture too RJ. I would like to see them and I will put them up on the SCCoS web site. Maybe I can send some more business his way.

:)

I do 2 shows a month, one at Canal Street in New Smyrna Beach, -always on the 2nd Saturday at 4 ish, and I also do the Volusia
Mall parking lot show on the last Saturday at 4 p.m.

Ormond Beach doesn't have a "cruise" per se as far as I know RJ, you probably heard me talking about one of the above.

I would attend something in Orlando again for sure, but not likely on a regular basis, the drive time would get old after a couple times(since i'm old!).

Also, let me know how you guys feel about a mini-meet/ pool party BBQ at my house soon with either MN12 owners alone, or us and some FordvsChevy (mix of GM and Ford owners) guys that attend Embry -Riddle University in Daytona. I've had them over in past summers and they're all good people. F Bodies, a Cobra, a Lightning etc.

Scya, Dan

JJanney said:
Send me a picture too RJ. I would like to see them and I will put them up on the SCCoS web site. Maybe I can send some more business his way.

:)

Hey JJ, I think I saw last night that Brad put a picture on here in a seperate thread... Was I the only one that got a set from him at the meet at Jay Blanchard??

BTW did you get my email about the links to the event pictures that Ron put on the web for us?? Also did anybody notice that he made the sticky for us for the website??

RJ

Dan, you're a brave sole having all those guys in one place at your house.:D I'm game!!

I think the one I heard you talk about was the pier one.... But I'm game for any of them around the state... Let's finalize something somewhere...

RJ

RJ, I may have misplaced that e-mail you sent me. I'll have to find it. Brad did post a pic in our forum. I'll link to it when possible.

Back