Aftermath..

kamakazie_1

A couple weeks ago when I was going to meet my son up at the track I ended up attending his accident... This is what happens when your 19, get stupid, buy rice, and stick you cotton pickin nose to far out in traffic at an intersection...

It was a nice little car!!

Well I don't have to worry about being 19 and I know I won't buy rice, but I'll have to work on the other two things. I had my mom's 1976 LTD. wrecked when I was 18 or 19. Going down a small country road following some geezer for about 10 minutes being patient. Then he pulls over into the left lane. I thought this was his crazy way of letting me pass so I go to pass him staying in my lane and when I'm right next to him he turns right into me. It slashed the whole driver's side. Turns out he was swinging wide left to turn into his driveway on the right. No turn signal though, that would have helped a little. I never trusted anyone on the road after that.

Kurt

Ouchers

Seems like it's almost a rite of passage to have an accident at that age, and thankfully he's ok(i'm assuming since you didn't mention hospitals etc.) and no one else got hurt. I hit a tree when I was 17.

Lessons that you walk away from stay with you.

I hear ya Dan, his better half was in the car 6 months pregnant!!! (Ok guys No!! grandpa jokes!!!) Air bags got both of them but they were just bruised and the baby was Ok... She went to the Hospital just as a precaution...

Learn^^^^^^ He's kin to his mother!!!

RJ

I don't think I've ever heard a grandpa joke. Mostly just comments about how they drive.

I guess I have heard Cougars referred to as a grandpa car. I think that's a Cougar joke though.

Someday when I make my car fast I'm going to put one of those "ask me about my grandchildren" plates on the front to help make it a sleeper.

Kurt

Back