HGs gone...need to fix...any good shops in suff long island

H

HappyHourHero

HGs gone...need to fix...any good shops in suff long island

just got the comfirmation today that my headgaskets are gone or it may be a cracked head (this is from ford) and they priced it at 2-3 grand to fix so does anyone one know where i could get it done in suffolk county long island, N.Y.
thanks

oh yea do you know what those jerks said?, they said that its probaly not worth it to fix!!!

I believe it

I was also told it wasn't worth it to fix it. I was told to take the 2 grand it would cost and put it toward a subaru!!!

As if getting a new car is going to fix anything? No matter what car you get you are going to run into problems with it at some point.

I would rather drive a not so perfect SC and fix as I go than drive some Subaru!

Good Luck!

I know of a shop if you want to email me.

pipecraze@yahoo.com

Re: I believe it

New Subaru WRX.. 220hp, AWD, 13.4 bone stock in the 1/4.. I would take that over a not so perfect SC :)

i'm pissed!!!

i just called a shop and the guy there automatically said he wouldn't touch it!! and that the SCs are junk!!! and that i should just sell it for what it's worth!!! that angers me!!
just letting off some steam

Re: HGs gone...need to fix...any good shops in suff long isl

How about eastend sc. They are in Riverhead i think. not sure what kind of major work they do but they could probably help you out. There is a link to their site over in the link section.

Re: HGs gone...need to fix...any good shops in suff long isl

I always knew Dennis was a cracker..That Suburu does 14.4 cost 24,520 has 227bhp and 217 lb-ft of torque...You also need to rev the fook out of it to go that speed..I drove one...They also handle like crap..The breaking sucks my Big hiney and it only gets 20mpg..But hey..You get a momo streering wheel with it haha..Dennis got bitten by teh Jap-Car Bug but still isnt goin fast..Hmmmmmmmm..Im such a trouble maker..Also Ill go your head gaskets for half your original estimate!!,,What a bargain!!!

Back