tranny tools.....

MysticGohan51

hey guys.....next month im going to be rebuilding my transmission.... i need to know exactly what special tools i need because i am going to be doing it at a military base..... so they need to know what tools i am looking at to use if they have them.....also anyone on the brunswick maine area.....thats where ill be doing this.....if someone wants to hep out a fellow scer do there tranny(if they have done it before) let me know here or message me....that'd be cool...i know its a long shot lol.... so yeah if you guys could let me know what toold i need that'd be great......thanks....

Don

is this a 5 speed? I've done my 5 speed tranny twice. I live in NH on the Mass border. How far away is it of a drive??

ok....its an 89 automatic....sorry for not saying that before...i also bought a trans go shift kit that i will be putting on...and tom so you know the base im talking about huh....have you ever done anything like this im just curious....well hope to hear from you soon....

Don

Tranny rebuild

You know DON, I'm having a similar problem with my 91...seems it's starting to slip and I need a Rebuild Kit... while I'm rebuilding it, I would like to add a Trans-Go Shift kit also....GOT ANY IDEAS WHO MAY HAVE ONE?

Back