Help Im New...lol

EGGZ_90 _SC

HEY whats up all ... as you can see im new to this site.... just wondering how i can become a member and post a few pics of my ride,...when i go to the JOIN link the page just comes up white with nothing on it....i would also like to know where in ontario is the sc chapter? i have a 1990 sc that is stock except for a k&n filter .. nothing extreme yet. but i work part time at a place in town called BOSS RACING... I build roll cages for mustangs and other cars and 4x4s... if any of you have msn messenger my email addy is big_eggy@hotmail.com or yahoo my handle is flamedoutfeet add me if you want and we can chat way... well i got bail... i have to get a few rides ready for a big car show here on sunday in brantford where i live..
james egerland"EGG"

Welcome James. The main club here, Super Coupe Club of America, is going through a restructuring, and will be accepting new membership soon. To hook up with your fellow Ontario SC owners, take a look at the Ontario chapter page off this site,

http://www.sccoa.com/sccoo/

On the left side of that page, you can follow the 'Join the Club' link, and submit your info. The membership is free. We have members from all over Ontario, Eastern Canada, and even a few of our friends in NE U.S.A. Primarily, our club meets are held in the Greater Toronto Area from Hamilton to Scarborough, with track events at St. Thomas and Cayuga.

Hopefully you are able to attend some of our events, and show off your SC ...

cheers
Ed Nicholson (president)

...Is that you, Jim???

Is this the Jim who I was speaking with on the phone earlier tonight???

...Just curious.

Best regards,

Sean

i dont think so.... i live in brantford ontario..... i havent talked to anyone but a few friends of mine on the phone cause a frined of mine died the other night on the 403....

Sorry to hear that, James.

My mistake...

I was speaking with a fellow named Jim just a few hours ago regarding an SC that's in need of some TLC. I suggested to him that he search these forums for information, and provided the URL. When you showed up here for the first time tonight, I assumed you might be him.

Again, my apologies. My condolences for the loss of your friend.

Best regards,

Sean

Welcome, James. Condolences on your loss. Brantford isn't too far, if you've got time on Wednesday nights that's when we're out "spreading our wings". GTA east and west end to keep it "fair" for everyone.

Roll cages for 'Stangs, huh? What about bracing (ie, strut towers)? Just curious.

Welcome!!

If you own an SC you are tuned to the right channel here bro! These guys are great. I just joined the SCCoO back in May and have met a few of the guys from the club/forum and everyone has been more than happy to help when they can. Welcome and if you have any questions post 'em and you'll get answers.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your friends passing.If you need any help or advice there are lots of knowledgeable people on the board to help! Welcome!

thanks for all the condolences .. ya i can make strut braces.. i also make frame connectors for the stangs and camaros..you been lookin for some lazybird? i was just wondering if any of you guys are goin to the BENIFIT RUN here in brantford on sunday..or any of yous are goin to grand bend for the street car shoot out.. ill be at the run in brantford but showing my ride cause its just not up to par as far as im concerned..hey here a pic of just one of my rides.. its a ford bronco eddie bauer with 6 inches of lift and 35" inch tsl boggers... im takin a few pics of the super chicken this weekend and the ill post those yous to see...if you guys need any fab work done like roll cages or anything else just email me or stop by BOSS RACING in brantford....

Attachments

• bronco beside the house..jpg
    bronco beside the house..jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 116
hey guys i got a question for yous... how do i get a pic under my name after the post? i have a that rotates and i would like to put it on here after my name..... thanks guys

Hey neighbor welcome to the club.
what is this benefit run you are talking about I live in Brantford and know nothing about it.
oh nice 4x4

the run is at the wayne gretzky sports center.. there is more about the run at www.rpmclassifieds.com iit is a big car truck and bike show held every 2 yrs... and they get rides from all over ontario and the usa.. ill be there around 1 pm.. if any of you guys are goin just email me or put up another post here and maybe we can meet and check out some of the rides.. alot of the guys i roll with are goin at entering thier cars trucks and bikes..hey my90sc i live in west brant where abouts are you at in this big monster of a city....lol..o and thanks for the complement of my truck heres another pic of it after a good day down at the grand river...

Attachments

• bronco coverd in mud.jpg
    bronco coverd in mud.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 90
kewl I live on Dunsdon St.
I don't know what the weather is going to be like tomorrow though I may stop by the show it's like 1 minute from my place. I have to warn you though my car is filthy it hasn't seen a bath in well over a week.

my superchicken aint no where near show quality yet ... and its filthy..well if you are goin heres my # 758-5007 .. if you dont call thats kool.. but if you do go just look for a big guy in a black and white bowling shirt with a spike through his nose and a long goatee and that would be me...heres a pic of my self.....

Attachments

• me in the van.jpg
    me in the van.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 80
James, if you are up to using your own SC for test-fitting, there may be some interest from Canadian SC owners on strut braces and frame connectors. They are definitely a more difficult fitment than Mustang units, and there sure won't be demand for a huge volume of them ... but if you're up for a challenge, it might be something to consider. I'd certainly be inerested in a pair of frame connectors for my big lump.

cheers
Ed N.

YA im up to the challenge..ill see what i can do this week.. we arnt that busy at the shop so as soon as i get some fabed up ill post it on here hows that?.. is there any company out there right now that makes frame connectors and strut braces? ... please dont forget im new to this T-BIRD scene.. thanks guys..

Well that was a very good turnout lots of muscle lots of nostalgia some real nice bikes and trucks. I had no idea about this show. I would say there was like 250 entries. Didn't see you there James course I was busy watching my little ones and the vehicles.

James - I love the "later" pic of your truck. Looks like it's driven to YOUR hearts content - the way it SHOULD be.
As for the braces...it's just an idea i'm "toying" with. I have two cars, my 'Bird and an '86 Capri RS. I figured i'd ask for future reference - like when I stop spending all my $$$ on the 'Bird and start spending it all on the Capri - probably next year, the 'Bird will probably be done the end of this year. Thanx for the info.

BTW - coming out this Wednesday night?

Back