19th Cruse Roll Call

mrsGONE14S

Reply if you are NOT on the list and plan to attend, or replying to #g below.

a. Meeting at Freeport McDonalds on (I5) south from (50) on Freeport exit (left over the overpass you will see the McDonalds) at 3:00pm. Rivers high tide is close to 5:00pm, we will be at the Point for dinner at 6:00pm.

b. Have reservations for 25 people at 6:00pm in the lower bar room with a beautiful view of the river as you eat, also have a DJ and music! So, we are set to go. View restaurant's menu

c. We need an exact number of people coming so they can set up the tables together.

d. We also go by Craig Breedloves Race shop 675mph jet car team. View Breedloves

e. "low cars and cars with 3 inch exhaust pipe hanging out the back" - there is alternative routes other than the ferrys.

f. Harbor Tides to view the tide level.

g. If you are planing to bring a "guest" please indicate so that we will have the exact number of people for the restaurant.

The Crusers (19 for dinner)
  • Jim and Pops - Mustang
  • Derek-Cat
  • Mark and Sue-Bird
  • Wendy and Kurt-Bird
  • Rob Noth-Bird??
  • Brandon-Bird ?? + 1 buddy
  • Bobz-Bird
  • Son1-Bird
  • Son2-Bird
  • Jose-Bird + wife and son
  • Flynbrd-Bird
  • Sergio-35th Anniversary
  • George-Bird

Thanks to Jim for putting this cruse together !

Wendy

Last edited:
Need head count by Friday morning

Thanks for your reply!
We are looking forward to this meet.
Please have all people going in your group posted here so I can call the Point on final count to set up tables and enough chairs.

Thanks Nor-Cal :D

I would thanks Wendy and Jim for putting this meet together. I know it will be fun but I have to work this Sat and I have no way out. Thus, I will not be able to go.

Wendy,

Please take me off of your list.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas,

Thanks for letting us know.

But, I think I hear you starting to cough/sneeze/temp is rising. :D Sure you are feeling good? ;) I think you might be to sick to go into work on Saturday. :eek:

Later,
Wendy

Last edited:
Thomas Thanks

Thank you for your appreciation!
Thats one thing that makes putting meets together so rewarding to see others happy.

Sorry to hear you cant make it we are planing meet number 2 August 30th Bodega Bay to the Tides resturant

We will miss you at this one very much :(

Not looking too hopeful for my Bird to be there - right now it has no exhaust, just downpipes hanging off the headers. And the engine isn't back together. My only chance will be to finish building it tonight, then get the exhaust done tomorrow morning. I doubt that will happen but I'll try.

If its for a SC meet, anything can be acomplished. I'm showing up, but without a back seat and rear quater panels:). I can't wait. Off to the wrecking yard to get some parts, Peace.

Sergio

Say it ain't so. Hope you can get it back together in time. Call a muffler shop to schedule an appointment, and if you can't make it you call 'em and cancel, but in if you do, you are set to go. I've had muffler shops say they are busy and I couldn't just come down and get it done, so that is why I say get an appointment.

You probably already thought about all this, but hey, just wanted to throw that up there. I hope you make it in the 'bird. (I hope mine makes it :)).

Last edited:
Somehow tonight I need to get the engine back together, re-wrap the wiring harnesses, get a custom aluminum block made to hold the autometer temp sender and ECT, somehow plumb that into the heater lines, change the oil and flush the coolant. Plus I have a thousand other things to do for work since I'm leaving on a business trip next week.

Not meaning to hijack the thread here... back on topic... WHERE are the bay area folks going to meet up, since we will be coming from the opposite direction as the Sac folks?

Well, the San Jose peeps are going to be meeting on 101 / Old Oakland Road. We are waiting to hear of more people wanting to join the Carivan. Peace

Sergio

Reservations for 22!

Looks like 19 people!
I made reservations for 22 just in case couple more come we are set for dinner at 6:00pm.

See you all at the McDonalds on the side street court on Freeport Exit at 3:00pm if your late thats fine we wont leave until 3:30pm ;)

Last edited:
Back