head light lens

Douglas Walker

Has anyone ordered from www.auto-headlights-taillights.com. If u have did u have any problem with ur order. So far I've been waiting since the 16th of june for some lenses and I've emailed and called to be put on hold forever and either they cant find my order or there retarded. I havent decided yet. They said my order would be shipped on the7th of July and I called today again(12th) and know one has a clue if they were shipped or if my order even exists. Maybe its me but BEWARE if u order from them because ur car may rust away before u get ur order. confused:

Doug

89 sc

Wow, those are good prices....I would have ordered a couple if you haden't had such bad luck. I would suggest hanging on few more days, and trying them again, perhaps speaking with a different person. At least they offer a phone number, and contacts....They appear to be reputable, BUT that doesn't neccessarly mean that they are on top of all things. Please let me know yor progress as I am in the market for Headlights.....Thanks, and good luck

Its about f*@kin time

Today I finally got my head lights. It only took 2 months and about 50 phone calls. Out of those 50 I was probably on hold for about 2hrs and hung up on 15 times. Other than that they lied about shipping my order and telling me they were going to call me back and never doing it. Or sending emails that I never got and never returning any of the 20 or so emails I sent. But the good news is that I got one left and one right and neither one were broke. SO IF U ORDER DONT BE IN A HURRY OR THINK THERE GONNA HELP U WHEN U CALL.

Doug

and they have the pictures for the 94/95 and 96/97 headlights mixed up.....

hopefully they would send the right ones

Jasons lights are $150, and the ones on the site are $134.(before tax/shipping)
I think I'd still go with Jason's. I have been in contact with him for a while, good guy.

Back