Have new SC and looking for others

Mikename

Hey,
My son just got an 93 SC 5-speed and we were wondering if you guy's are out of Central Florida? We are in Orlando and looking for other SC's. Just posted photo and stuff on the new SC forum.
Thanks,
Flip & Mike

Yep, we have a few folks in Orlando. We're all around actually. As of August 3rd, I'll be back in Melbourne, thankfully. Others will chime in eventually. :)

Hey, great, welcome to our world... I'm currently in Mims on the east coast for the last year... Lived in east Orlando by UCF for 20 years before that....

RJ

Info

Here you go:
Owner: Mike Tetlow
1993 White SC
5-speed

Here is some other Items:
Griffin Performance Radiator
SCP 2.5 Cat-back exhaust
Magnaflow Resonator
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
MN12 Cool Fan Switch
SVO 5% Supercharger Pulley
Magnecor 8.5mm plug wires
Pro M 77mm MAFS
BBK 70mm Throttle Body
B&M Ripper
Jet Hot (coated) long tube headers
Fel-Pro head gaskets with ARP Head bolts
Eibach 1 1/2" lowering springs
Addco 1 1/4" Rear sway bar with polyurethane bushings
Cadmium plated cross-drilled performance rotors with KVR carbon-fiber semi metallic brake pads
Cervini Ram Air Hood
LLumar Centaur Tint
Chrome Cobra R wheels (look alikes)
Xenon rear spoiler
JVC Stereo with 12 disc trunk mounted changer

Thanks,
Flip

whats up?

Hi guys My name is Mike yates and I also live in otown I love to race when I can get the time (not that often lately eh xr7kurt?) but im around if you need anything and I know sc pretty well but from your mod list you probably dont need help, I would like to see your SC and maybe run at the track. Pleased to meet ya. lsn n trq

I've got to do something with the exhaust, I really didn't get a chance at the meet to hear everyone's cars... Next time, I got to see if I'm going to be able to handle the drone from a few that have the tweaked systems already... Sweet90SC's sounded pretty nice when he was sitting there idleing at Smokey Bones, what little bit I got to hear of JeremyV's sounded pretty nice too.... There was somebody else there I'd caught a sound of and can't remember who's it was...

Oh well, projects abound!!!

RJ

BTW, anybody talked to or heard from Superchicken89?? Kurt K has been trying to get hold of him, the phone# he had for Bryan isn't good..

I dont have a buzz in my car (thats illegal)

Kamakazie Im not sure why everyone talks about drone all th time but I got the force 2 from flowmaster and it doesnt realy drone and with the kooks headers you get a real nasty growl, but only when your gettin on it, when it should be growling. So realy I dont think it drones bad in the least, and hell my stereo has been busted for a few weeks , I would know!

I want to catch up with you Mike, and ride in your's... I will be taking trips around the state and possibly out of state with mine and I don't want to live with a drone at highway cruise speed for several hours... I wish I could make it sound like my GL1500 GoldWing... I like the Cobra pipes I have on it and it sounds like the 65 Corvair..

RJ

kamakaze, The drone isn't bad at all on the highway especially if you've got the radio on.

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys. A night at Orlando Speedworld would be really fun.

Mike

I dont know if I can see your car My fragile yet unusually large ego might not accept it if your cars faster:eek: :confused: J/k I cant be the SECOND fastest sc in orlando thats just not right.:p

Lessonintorque your a nut!!! We wouldn't want your ego to get bruised or anything... I'd still like to see yours against MikeT's car, that way I can compare the exahusts while you guys go by!!!

Now we got more than one Mike in our group too.... Hey JJ we are going to have to start differentiating the Mikes like we do the Brians and the Kurts....

RJ

Last edited:
Welcome to the SCCoS. Looking forward to meeting you Mike.

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

I'll take on the winner!
Okay, maybe the loser.
Oh, I don't care I'll lose anyhow, but I just want to race again.

I haven't had anything good happen trying to get my a/c pulley fixed. Supposedly I'll be getting the a/c delete pulley tomorrow at noon. Somebody told me that will give me atleast 175 HP so you guys might need to watch out!lol

Kurt

Hey I just realized I have the fastest Cougar in the club. Not counting that one being restored.

Back