Jet Skis

1BADSC

Hey does anyone here know anything about Jet Skis. Like which ones are good which ones are bad. I am looking at the sit down style not the stand up ones. Any help would be great. Thanks.

My buddy has had good luck with his two Ski Doo's, but I don't know which is good or bad. One is a 700cc and the other is a 900cc I believe. Not that this helps, but it is a real world account.

Just my $.02

I have a Tigershark, made by Arctic Cat. It is the model 770 Monte Carlo, with a 92 hp Suzuki engine.

Having said that I wish I would have bought one of the following;

1. SeaDoo
2. Polaris
3. Yamaha
4. Kawasaki

Mine is a three seat model. If you want to be able to water-ski behind a jet-ski, it must be a three seat model, to be legal.

Some features to consider when looking;

1. Electric trim
2. Storage compartments.
3. Instrumentation.
4. Ease of getting at things; like the water inlet filter, spark plugs,
bilge pump, battery, etc.

Also, if you need a trailer for yours, consider buying a trailer with torsion arm suspension, instead of leaf springs. They are easier on the bumps.

Just my two cents........don't ask me why I don't like mine, but bear in mind that Arctic Cat stopped making Personal watercraft.

Yeah I have been on a hopped up Yamaha and it was just sick. My wifes friend has two for sale with trailer. I think they are both two seaters one is a Sea Doo the other is a Kawasaki. They are asking 2000 obo per Jet ski and they will throw in the trailer. Both of them are 1999's. Not sure what model they are but I will find out soon. Any positives or negatives between running two or four stroke?

jet ski

i saw a couple of days ago, that Seedoo has a new model out...its the Supercharged 2 seater. anyway, i dont know much about jet skis but seedoo has been out for a while and i think they'd be the best... .2 cents

Back