temperature problem

9349petesc

I'm having a problem with my 93 coupe running hot. Is there a chip that I can buy that would make the fan engage sooner?

WHAT TO USE

go to tech site use search mode...................you will find plenty of info.........................FAST FREDDIE:cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hers a cheep way out: Unplug your AC compressor turn on your AC to MAX set the AC fan switch to low that will turn on the front fan. the AC compressor wont run so it wont add any heat into the raditor. YOU will be hot but the motor stays cool you can also wire a switch in the AC compressor circuit and control the Compressor clutch from inside the car.

I had to do that because my compressor seized and I needed to use my defroster. What a shock that was. It was 6 in the morning and I forgot it would kick on my compressor. SSCCcrreeeeeeeeecchh!!! One way to burn up your belt!:D

9349petesc; you will likely want to diagnose and solve the problem. If the search does not help you, describe some of the symptoms specifically and we may be able to assist in diagnosis. These cars can domino if problems are overlooked.

Back