Hoods for cheap

John Machen

If anyone has a need for a hood or just garage space for a spare. I have a 90 and a 94, black hoods. Both are in good shape, unwrecked no damage. Paint is in decient shape on both. If someone wants them they must go or they are going to end up at the junk yard. I replaced the hoods with fiberglass hoods and no longer need the metal ones. Parents are moving and this forces me to get rid of them.
Local pickup only in North Palm Beach.
coolfish5@aol.com
-John

Can you mail me 1 in an envelope( fold it maybe?)

Good luck John, shame you can't keep 1 around as a spare.

I just sent John an email, if it looks better than the one attached, I'll take the one for the 90 to put on my 35th... Keep me from having to paint it right now...

RJ

Richard, did you get that hood from john machen....if you did what are you gonna do with yours?
I'd like to have one to experiment with...thinkin of tryin to make some kind of functional/non functional shaker hood scoop....

TbirdSC93 said:
Richard, did you get that hood from john machen....if you did what are you gonna do with yours?
I'd like to have one to experiment with...thinkin of tryin to make some kind of functional/non functional shaker hood scoop....

Hey JV

I put the one I got from John on my 35th, the 94 hood I'm going to drop off to lessonintorque on Wed. you see the condition of the one off my 35th above.. It would probably be the best one to experiment with... Your welcome to it if you want it..

RJ

I think I need more time/money to figure out how I would do it....If I do need the hood ill let you know

Thanx,
JeReMy V.

i have a fair condition hood that i also dont need. if any of you guys want it you would be doing me a favor. im about 45 min north of tampa. brian

How soon do you need it Jeremy?? we might just be able to meet up somewhere and pass it off... do you have a truck or anything to haul it in??

Back