West Palm Beach Meet

pooperscooper

I don't know if anyone has posted this here yet, but a bunch of guys from TCCoA are getting together this Fri. July 18th at Moroso Motorsports Park. Sorry for the short notice. We would all like to see a few SC's at the meet.

Hope to see you there.

It was ok. There were about 8 T-Birds. All V8's except one. The bad part had to be that no one could break 15's. I think that the lowest e.t. was 15.08, but thats ok. We plan to have another meet one of these days, next one we will post it here much earlier.

I had things planned too, sorry I couldn't get down there. I'm getting ready in the week to post a meet down there for Oct. I talked to the lady at Moroso several times and she is going to send me the flyer to post next week when they come back from the printer. Hopefully we can get a full house together to go to that meet...

sorry guy..

RJ

Cool. E-mail me with the details when you get a chance. I will post it at TCCoA and see if we can get 12 guys together there.

I talked to the young lady down there and she said if we had enough cars that they'd even create another class for the show for SCs so if we get the number of us going together and get it to her she'd work on it, and of course everyone register as part of the SCCOA then we could end up with the largest club participation acknoledgement also...

I'll start a new thread when I get the rest of the info so just watch the fourm the end of the week first of next...

RJ

pooperscooper said:
Thats good, but most of the guys down here have 4.6's

According the the Schedule she sent me there is going to be a Sunday class for the TBirds... All birds welcome she said...

The main car show and most of the action is on sunday. There is also a show on saturday but its really not much other than looking at cars for a short bit. Saturday only has best of show classes which tend to be mustangs picked from the magazines and such. I don't think in the past that the t-birds got any attention in the saturday show.
If you can only make it one day, its got to be sunday, thats the worthwhile show. Which is the one with a class for our birds.
-John

No, not this Sunday, the event we are trying to put together is in Oct, they have car show classes including the TBird.

RJ

Back