Who works at Autozone or O'Reilly

Nettlesd

I could use some help finding a part.

I need to find a wheel stud that has a knurl of .53 (or something real close that could be hammered in), and a length over 2". Our stock stud is 12MM X 1.5 but I'll also go with a standard size if someone can find one.

I'm looking for something that can be pressed in that is either 2.5" or 3" long.

Hey Duane, did you try a Tire shop?? I know I needed something different when I was messing with my F-250 front end one time and those guys have catalogs with all that info in it...

RJ

I never thought of that, thanks. Actually, I think I might have found some that will work. Unfortunately, the company is in Australia and I have to wait until I get home to call them. If they do have them and they work, then I'll get with George and have him post the information for everyone. They should fit perfectly and are 2.92" long instead of our stock 2" long.

No, just trying to install my AP Racing 13" 4 piston caliper kit with my super rare prototype SVT Thunderbird wheels. Because my wheels are only 7" wide the caliper hits the spokes, therefore, I need to run spacers. That's why I need the longer wheel studs.

Man, I can't wait to get the house finished so I can start doing some more interesting things to mine, momma would kill me if I started spending that kind of money on this one right now...

Good luck

RJ

I just noticed that we have the same year car, color and transmission. I never knew it was Performance White Met. ha ha

Hey, where's that posted picture of those pulleys.

Back