Directions to SC meet

***DIRECTIONS FROM EASTERN LONG ISLAND***

:rollin: Southern State to Wantagh Pkwy (Jones Beach off ramp), to Exit: W5W, to Sunrise (the train station is 1/2 up on the right) - go passed two lights from Autozone on the left, make a U-turn - make a right onto Rose Pl. - first house on the right...good luck in finding a parking spot. :rollin:

Update

i've already started,you guys can catch up :)

somebody bring more ice
the beers haven't got quite enuf frost on em yet:smokin:

Re: Update

Who's expected to show for tonight, Saturday, and Sunday if applicable??

Re: Directions to SC meet

you'll hafta show up to find out

muahahahahahahaha

Can't be much of a party is Chuck's posting here every 20 minutes :)

I should be around tomorrow, hopefully earler than later. Hows the weather looking for the weekend?

A perfect day for you and Dennis.

Screw dat Sun ill be Mountain biking in huntington.. If anyone got a bike and into some hard ass riding lemme know.. We showin up around 11am..

nice sig dennis, we'll be starting round #2 at 1 pm

be there or be square

Well, just want to let you know I'll be on my way in an hour or so... How far is it to LID? We REALLY REALLY need to get a mass of people to go karting today, hopefully around 5-6ish??? Anyway, I'll be giving Chuck a call when I leave so we can see whats up wit dat.

And as for biking on Sunday - some of us have work to do :(

yes russ that's true and some are just.....

yes that's true and some of us are just plain lazy!!!! Lata!
--Ken

Re: yes russ that's true and some are just.....

BURNOUTS!

You're ALL a bunch of BURNOUTS.
Now, my wife's one too!!

I should've heeded Russ's post about bringing the ball and chain. Fran, you show off!
ACTUALLY, anyone reading this post who did not attend the SCCoA Greater New York/Rose Place Burnout Out Meet missed my wife doing her FIRST burnout ever (Thanks, Ken) and in the XR7's FIRST burnout ever. Not to mention hangin' with some of the
kewlest SC and Non SC'ers (Lance, 200ft in a Blazer!!). Even got to see a pick-up and a front drive Monty lay it down!

Even Charlie gave in and laid down some rubber.

You also missed me and Russ burnin' some of Chuck's chicken.
I said burnin...not chokin ;) Thanks for the legal advice, I'll get that eye doctor's note next week and get me some limo tint.

Chuck, YOU the man...now stop burning down you're OWN home please!! We need to have the place standing for the second annual next year :) Man, thanks for everything.

Alright, Mike...
ROLL 'EM!
ACTION...

Back