Cervinis Mach 1 hood for the SC.......

I have been waiting around for two years now on Cervini to offer the ram air option for the Mach 1 hoods! They offer this option for the Mustang, and I know it couldn't be that damn hard to do it for a Thunderbird. Does anyone know if any of the other companies have stepped up the pace??? Or has anyone taken matters into their own hands and fabricated one yet???:confused:

DB91:confused:

i think iv seen one guy do the acuall ram aim himself on the mach 1 hood on a xr-7 (i forgot his name) but iv seen it done.

Stelar SC said:
i think iv seen one guy do the acuall ram aim himself on the mach 1 hood on a xr-7 (i forgot his name) but iv seen it done.

I will be doing some research on this one, because if I can be done; "I will be doing it soon!"
:D
DB91

it would be cool if we could get something like this for our sc's

engine.jpg

that would save alot of room, but what would heppen to the MAF censor? wouldent the car run ****** without that... hmmmmmm

Stelar SC said:
that would save alot of room, but what would heppen to the MAF censor? wouldent the car run ****** without that... hmmmmmm

I bet that truck has one hell-of-a MAF sensor built into that ram-air marvel!:D
DB91:D

ONE MORE THING....

It would also cancel out our intercooler!:( The current SVT Lightning has the intercooler mounted under the intake.:(
DB91

Back