Triple Gauge Pillar Pod

SilverCasket

Can someone post a web site or phone number for a triple gauge pillar pod. I've seen them, but can't figure out where to order them from.

Anthony

There was a

group buy on triple gauge pods on the TCCOA group purchases board a while back. I think the company was Lotek, and they were custom made for our cars. I have one for the auto seatbelts and the fitment is awesome. I think autometer makes some as well, I believe Rich Thomson @ MN 12 perfomance can get these.

Hope this helps,

Val

here's lotek's page: lotec
from what i've read there were some fitment issues with these. you can do a search over at tccoa and pull up a few(very informational) threads about the tgp that lotek makes

Autometer

Auto meter has a couple also... just call up autozone or pepboys or some type of store like that... and give them the part number from Autometer and they'll get it and give you a call...

here: http://www.autometer.com/hp/

jOe

autometer does NOT make triple gauge pod pillars for our cars

Lo-Tek was the manufacturer and there is one for sale currently on the tccoa classifieds page

Tazer999 said:
autometer does NOT make triple gauge pod pillars for our cars

Lo-Tek was the manufacturer and there is one for sale currently on the tccoa classifieds page

dude... chill, take a pill... look at the site... whether its right or not, that is what i got it from... just going by what the webpage says... relax

jOe

Lo-Tek Triple Gauge Pod (A-Pillar?)

Ok, so has anyone put these on a 90 Supercoupe where the pillar goes all the way behind your seat. Am I supposed to install over the current one? Or should it be that same piece. I'm not sure if they sent me the wrong one or not. Or am I expected to cut out the current section and replace it with this Lo-Tek one? They didn't make it the way I thought they would.

Any help would be...well...helpful

Thanks,

Denis R

RavageVJS2D said:
Ok, so has anyone put these on a 90 Supercoupe where the pillar goes all the way behind your seat. Am I supposed to install over the current one? Or should it be that same piece. I'm not sure if they sent me the wrong one or not. Or am I expected to cut out the current section and replace it with this Lo-Tek one? They didn't make it the way I thought they would.

Any help would be...well...helpful

Thanks,

Denis R

Most gauge pods are designed to snap over the existing pillar cover. At least that is the way my DUAL Autometer pod works.

...attempting snap over

pablon2 said:
Most gauge pods are designed to snap over the existing pillar cover. At least that is the way my DUAL Autometer pod works.

When I attempted to fit it over, the only problem I saw was on the left side, the plastic didn't "curl" back towards the weatherstripping so it could be hidden. So in that case, looking from the outside into the car, the whole left side of the gauge pod was seen "hanging" instead of tucked in and looking nice.

Okay, and now I just received the e-mail from Lo-Tek saying I need to cut the top to mate to the new piece, also the bottom.....this will be an interesting experience...

I'd still like to know how anyone else did this/any tips on installing this in a 1990.

Thanks,

Denis R

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for your quick responses, I'll guess I'll have to cut it. I found a site that will possibly help. It shouldn't be hard, just wanted to make sure it HAD to be done.

Triple Gauge Pod - Install

Thanks again,

Denis R

Back