Pictures from NE Ohio Picnic

XR7 Dave

And a big thanks to those who took the time to spend a day with some fellow SC nuts (including wifes, GF's, and children!). I sure enjoyed the day and the weather was the best! 75 and sunny.

And to those who missed out - :eek: :p :cool:

Attachments

• picnic group 1.jpg
    picnic group 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 617
Another shot. How often does this happen, we had 2 XR7's, 2 SWB's, and 2 SC's!

Attachments

• picnic group.jpg
    picnic group.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 464
Ron, those are the only two pictures I have. There were others taken with real cameras that may be of better resolution.

Brandon, I am not selling the wheels. They are off being repaired at the moment. Sorry. :)

Dave nice pictures

Nice group pictures :)
looks like you guys had a blast nice cars that blue SWB SC stands out in a crowed beautiful machine ;)

Thanks for posting the pictures looks so neat.

Looks like a great time. Just had a BBQ this weekend with a group of MN12'ers up here. We managed to get 11 cars together, and more people. A few cars were down. I was the only SC at the event, though at least 3 guys have SC's at home being worked on. One car had a very nice Vortec setup that was quite loud. In the picture below were were heading out for a cruise down one of the main crusing roads in St. Paul, University Avenue. Every night people are cruising that road and locals hang out with lawn chairs and watch all the cars. Quite a variety of vehicles drive through.

1.jpg

Oh My!!

Sure wish I would have known about this .. I would have been there.. or was this an invite bbq?..

are there any other groups in MN getting together soon?.

the white cougar in the pic just got rear ended yesterday. it also lost overdrive. I just can't have anything nice!!!!!!!!

Oh no! Man that sucks. :( How bad was the accident, everyone OK? That is just some terrible luck. Sorry about that.

David

Re: Oh My!!

XR7 said:
Sure wish I would have known about this .. I would have been there.. or was this an invite bbq?..

are there any other groups in MN getting together soon?.

We're looking at maybe the Muscle Car Shootout at BIR this September.

Check this thread for some links to the local group that sponsered this BBQ. It was anyone who we could find was invited. The group mostly posts on the TCCOA.

That Cougar was very trick. It got a couple drops of rain on it and the owner started sweating.
http://sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27787

I was the only one in the car. I was hit at a pretty slow speed and it was bumper to bumper. as far as i know, just my bumper is scuffed and cracked paint. No whiplash though. I wanted to cry but I held myself together! Well, I guess i'll take care of the transmission for right now and wait til I can get my bumper repainted. Thanks for the VMM panel Dave, my car is much faster now without all that VMM weight! Just Kidding.

Back