Rio Vista Pictures

mrsGONE14S

Thanks to Jim for setting up this event. The drive along the river front was great. And we had our "first" 35th in the group! ;)

I saw birds infront of me and birds behind me. Dinner was good food - laughs - and lots of talking!

Thanks to everyone that came. I have put up "some" pictures, if anyone else has pictures and wants to email me a copy I'll add it to the web page! :D

Rio Vista Pictures

Wendy

Wendy beautiful

Wendy Nice signuture picture!
Nice new look to your car :D and nice pictures of the meet :)

Thanks to all that made it to the meet I injoyed seeing you all together and thanks to Wendy for all your help I hope the next meet will bring even more together :)

We are looking good as a group and a real club lets keep it going post your thoughts about Bodega Bay on that post thanks gang hope you enjoyed the Cruise.

:) Fun,Fun,Fun Wendy Thank you for the pictures of the meet see you all next time.

Sergio did you were tring to raze the viper Gts on are way back to San Jo?
jose.

Lol, Not at all. I didn't want to leave you guys behind, nor did i feel like getting a beloved yellow piece of paper from an officer. I was trying to see if he would take off. The ride back was pretty fun, nice and cool. Peace

Sergio

P.S. Thanks for the SC cards.

Hey guys.

Glad to see you're getting some participation going up there. ;)

Looks like you had a good time. :p

We had our 'Dyno Day' this weekend - 10 owners, but only 6 pulled. Good time & pretty informative. ;)

Hope we can get together again before too long.

Lee

Wendy,
Nice pictures. Sue and I had a great time.

PS
If you need a club to get Kurt's attention when its time to fix your car, let me know I'll loan you my PR24.(Baton) LOL

Mark

K O O L !

Good to hear everyone enjoy the day!

I would have taken more pictures, but I was kinda injoying myself too! Can't sight see and snap pictures on a winding road.

(and Mark - I'll keep that PR24 in mind ;) Though I have no trouble working on her myself! Can't complain, she has only needed a new power stearing line and a battery!)

Now, one to the next cruise/meet! :D

Wendy

Back