DPA THIS FRIDAY

91TBIRDSCX766DM6

DPA THIS FRIDAY

ANYONE WANT TO MEET AT DPA FRIDAY. POST HERE.

CHUC I WILL SEE YOU THIS FRIDAY TO AT BELLMORE BEFORE I GO TO DPA.

91TBIRDSC-BLUE
WITH THE BOOMIN SYSTEM.

Re: DPA THIS FRIDAY

I'm in... Meet me at Stop and Shop, across from Sears Hardware. There's a kid at a S&S who's down to hang out, too. He owns a '93 Mark VIII (one fast MN12). Name is Pete.

Pete, you there? What time are you off from work on Friday?

Charlie '90SC, Rob '90SC, Ken "Kenneth Kaniff" '94SC, and Chuck '93SC, get your asses over there on Friday. :rollin:

I wanna race a few of you down the 2mi. dark lanes on DPA, south of the stores, passed the Pkwy. off ramps.

Petey took me to school with his Mark VIII (my future second next car), but I'm willing to contend with some SCs and mod rice to shake off last night's loss against Pete.

If there's any alternate plans for Bellmore, just say the word.

Cell: 5165514983

bring to whole gawd dam family

yea ill be at work friday, ill get off 10:30-11 so we can chill lol this friday will be worse ill have the 4.10's in and the pulleys... and this time we are getting it on flim... and the cops trying to slip me a ticket too!

Re: bring to whole gawd dam family

I got a built-in infrared lens and 200X digital zoom, so I don't need the light. Cops won't know I'm taping from a distance. :p

Hey guys, I keep seeing this acronym DPA being thrown around; where is it? I'd be interested in taking out some rice myself if its within range of NJ :)

Deer Park Avenue; Babylon, NY. Route 231 South, off the Long Island Expressway.

Back