DaSilva Racing Shootout V6 Class

V6Sprout

I mentioned this before but thought I would give an update on the race class for the DaSilva Shootout. The class rules and such are determined by Morana and sponsored by him as well, Joe though is handing out the cash awards from what I have been told by Joe himself, unless things change. When I talked to Joe he said he has no problem handing out $500 cash for a 16 car field I believe. I think it was actually less cars then that he required, maybe it was 8 but I'll say 16 to be safe.

So far we have good response fromt he Mustangs guys, many who were at the V6FC are returning, including Clint who has to travel 10 hours from Lower NY state, Kirk from Chicago, Pete Campbell (12 sec V6) form Detroit, and others. Hopefully we can see some Supercoupes out at this event, its being covered by MMFF adn 5.0SF so its another chance to show the world what the V6's got, at least show them we are serious about modding our cars and racing.

My car better be ready for this one :)

Anyone else think they will make it? Its Aug 30-31 at St. Thomas, I beleive qualifying Sat and elmin's Sunday like usual at 2 day events. I'll post updates as I get them.

I won 2 VIP weekend passes from DaSilvas includung 4 hrs of racing school.
I'll be there for the "school Day" at least. I'll be bringing my 20 sec Mustang. :D

I may be interested in attending this event during eliminations. I can't devote an entire weekend driving back and forth to St. Thomas to qualify and then run eliminations, but I'd like to see the final event.

Anyone else interested?

I would like to attend . I am going to wait until the date gets a little closer to decide whether to compete but I will def try to at least check out the Sunday eliminations.

Back