PDA

View Full Version : cruise night!

blown north
07-22-2003, 01:24 AM
I was talking to Scot and we though that this Sunday night might be a good night for all to get together. We could meet at a commmon place and go for a spin after that I am even willing to offer my place as the meeting place. let myself or Scott know if you are interested (post your reply) looking forward to geting together. LATER Sunday 27th july

Max__Power
07-25-2003, 06:52 PM
hmmm...this could be a lonely cruise night. Come on guys, wake up!

Swervin
07-25-2003, 10:26 PM
I,m Sc less right now but would love to get together with some like minded individuals. I'm in even if it is in a 94 sable wagon.

P.S
We just got a red 90 sc 5 speed in on trade with 124k on it. Minty. Looks good drives nice except brake light on and has a very
hard pedal. previous owner left a relay with car that is supposed to fix it. It has never had the head gaskets done. I'm very tempted by this car but I may want to hold out for the 94/95 5-speed I really want. How are the 89-93 compared to the 94/95. Are the 94/95 that much better? I do like the styling more, especially the interior.

blown north
07-25-2003, 11:37 PM
Hi Mervin sounds like a low miles car. If you have to fix only a couple of miner problems (were can you gean 1990 of any make of car with 124k)if its a good price. If you would like maybe a couple of the experienced Sc ers could take a quick look at it! WE could meet at my place if everyone wants and go for a rip after that. My block should be finished next week(way over budget I might add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)did you make it to the Ford show I though it was a little lacking we could have made a better presence if we all got together with alittle display! The 94/95's have a little stronger bottome end and a slightly larger blower port also larger injectors hmmm am I missing any thing Scott? this adds up about 20 hp if I remember correctly! A much sweeter interior in the 94/95 ( just my opionion). buy the 90 so you can enjoy the thunerbird experience will your shopping well worth it I must tell you. Any of the other owners will atest to this that ther is nothinglike a SUPERCOUPE! EXCELLENT. LATER!

Max__Power
07-25-2003, 11:42 PM
The 94/95 has numerous improvements to the engine and supercharger, hence the slightly higher horsepower and torque numbers. The interior is also much nicer then the 89-93. As far as exterior styling goes, I'll always prefer the earlier models. If you really want the 94/95, wait it out and find a nice one. I'm not sure how far your willing to go for your SC ( I took the greyhound to Edmonton for mine), but there is a nice 94 the came up in the southern Ontario area just a few days ago. Check it out HERE (http://search.trader.ca/Results.asp?BFROM=1&BAD=N&BPRICE=N&BTYPE=B&BCAT=1&BOREGION=-1&BYEAR1=1994&BYEAR2=1995&BPRICE1=&BPRICE2=&BKEYWORD=&BMAKE=713&BMODEL=THUNDERBIRD&q1=%3D+1&c1=@category&q3=713&c3=@makeid&q4=17917&c4=@modelcode&q5=&c5=@adcopy&q6=%3E%3D+1994+and+%3C%3D+1995&c6=@year&q7=&c7=@askprice&SortBy=askprice&SortOrder=d&DisplayType=pictures&DisplayRowCount=12&mknm=713&mdnm=THUNDERBIRD&q14=&c14=@subcategory&subcategory=&CAT=1)

Swervin
07-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey guys I tied up to about 6:30 pm today but can meet up at 7:00. Where is closer for you guys? I was thinking either Buffalo Bill's on Regent or Pony Corral on Pembina. Let me know ! Hope to see you guys later

P.S
I should have the pictures of my trip nad the SC in Sask. done by this afternoon.

blown north
07-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Yes Bill and I were thinking Buffalo
bills but probably not untill 7 or 8 I don't get home untill 6:30
call me at work later and we will nail down at time see you later

Swervin
07-27-2003, 06:22 PM
Okay, I'll meet you guys @ 800 at Buffalo Bills. I'll be wearing the beige Hawaiian shirt and will be at the doors to get into Buffalo bills.