Can anyone shoot some video for me???

SeanMatteson

Guys (and Kendra),

I'm contemplating going to Jeff's Wednesday night (if I can get in there) to dyno my car with Steve's MPII blower installed. I'm hoping that it won't be much longer before I've got my ported blower rebuilt and ready to install, and I wanted to have numbers with the MPII for comparison purposes.

Does anyone have a digital video camera, or perhaps a digital camera that is capable of at least 45s of full mpeg with audio? If you do, are you available to join me at Dyno Power Services tomorrow night?

I figured this would also give a good comparison of noise level between the different blowers. In the future, I would like to dyno once I get my ported blower installed, and then I would also like to rebuild my original blower in stock configuration and bolt that back on at some point and dyno the car again so that we can get a really good feel for the difference between stock, home ported and MPII.

I'll most likely swing by the West End Meet afterwards.

Best regards,

Sean

What time did you plan on being down at the dyno? I could swing by Dyno Powers before the meet but time frame would be around 8-8:30 pm. I have a digital video recorder it has a tape in it but can record to mpeg just not sure how haven't gotten that far in the setup!

Let me know and I'll bring it down
Eric

Eric,

That would be great. However, I haven't been able to get through to Jeff, so as of right now I don't have an appointment. I'll have to keep you posted.

Thanks,

Sean

I can do that no problem, I will tape the run, convert to mpeg, and even host it for you.:)

Let me know what time.

Last edited:
Steve,

I haven't been able to get in touch with Jeff, so I think I'm screwed for tonight. I'll have to see if I can't set something up for next week. Is there a night that would work best for you?

Cheers,

Sean

Are you going to dyno today? If so give me some directions and a time and I'll be there to watch and catch up on old times. Hell if Jeff has time I may dyno the old dog.

Like I said, Seb, I haven't been able to get in touch with Jeff to see if he's available for tonight. Should that change, I'll drop you an email and let you know the details. I'm trying for about 8:30 PM.

Cheers,

Sean

Back