Big Car Show in CT

R

Rysblackbird

Big Car Show in CT

I was wondering if you guys in NY would want take a little road trip to CT. There is a cruise night every monday starting at 6 at Marks Autoparts in East Granby CT. All cars are welcome, it's free admission, free to enter your car, and it draws on a nice night close to 400 cars, no joke. My 35th SC is a little rough, so I've never entered it, but sometimes theres a Grand National club that comes and I want a good SC representation to show everyone what these cars are all about. Directions are I91 north to exit 40, go about 3-4 miles ( this is route 20) and its the 4th or 5th exit. (still route 20) Go straight about 4 lights and at (I think it's the fourth) you'll see a small sign on your right for Marks Cruise Night, here you take a right and go down about a mile or two and you'll see spectator parking, after that take a right and and you can't miss all of the cars. They'll give you a number, and again, entrance is free. They have food, and music and almost any car you can imagine. Plus they give out awards at the end of the night. Anybody interested just come on up.

Re: Big Car Show in CT

dude traffic around NYC is crazy around 6pm...no less a monday!!

how late in the evening is the show?

J3

Late hours in the beginning of the week? Bro, that sounds like a true bust. A car show sounds like a cool idea, but I can't make that one.

The show goes from 6 pm usually to dark/9 pm. Yeah, traffic would be a factor. But cars from everywhere come out. Its a huge show. I think it's the biggest weekly car show in the north east, hell maybe the country

If I had "huey" with an electromagnet to hoist my car airbourne, I'd go.

Back