converting F to C

nicks94tbirdsc

how do i convert the display on my CC display to celcius? i remember reading it here but forgot as my car was in pieces at the time. i tried the FAQ and teh search and came up with nothing. also the TCCoA board said something about switching a wire? i remember just using max AC and holding down the three buttons or something. thanks for any help.

F to C

The turning the fan to max,the air to max, and pressing 3 buttons simultaneously only works on 95 SCc. I have not figured out how to make my 94 change over

ok thanks. i guess ill just have to attach the ground wire then. its not too hard. just more of a PITA than hitting three buttons.

i find it hard to believe that it would work for 95 and not 94. they MUST be the same unit. but leave it to ford to make it different. ed i assume you tried to attach the ground and it still didnt work. that sucks.

I was just installing a radio and doing some other things under the dash/steering column and I accedently pushed one of the buttons on the ECC and I was shocked to see the number 15 displayed!!! I basically ignored it and I fininshed installing the radio. I read this post and went out to see if it still said 15, but it does not, it says 60 now. Very strange.

you just grounded the ground to convert to metric. also you should disconnect the battery when installing the radio. you probably already know that though.

Back