tbirds clubs in south fl

RamonSC92

tbirds club in South FL

I'm looking for people in south florida for meeting; just got my SC;
want to know if anyone live around here???

Last edited:
Wasup

Welcome to a long and beautifully expensive world of the SC. I hope you have patience, cuz your gonna need it:rolleyes: No but really, my names mike and im the local loud mouth so welcome! And im not sure if anyone lives down that way. So what year SC you got?

$$$

Tell me about it !!! but i think the money on this car is worth it .
this is my first SC is a 1992 BLack, Black leather , really nice car,
it was park at my friends house with no engine for over 2 years and he was going to junk it, (it took me a month to find and engine down here). I decided to buy for $200 and i start working on it for the past 6 months. I i've driving the car for 2 weeks now only a nite time for fun but I love it. I like cars a lot is my hobby,
i had a mitsubishi eclipse 1991 turbo( piece of S...) ,a celica, same thing, corola 1.8 lt turbo it was good but can't compare, VW GTI,
i even got me a camaro... and the newest 1999 3.8 mustang convertible. wich is a nice car but i like to go fast and for the money that i have spend this is not bad at all.
I'm geting Rims, hood, sound system w/ tv's, and the paint is coming next week.

Last edited:
Hey Ramon, welcome to the group.. Since the new Evo web page has appeared I can't tell where anybody is from so how far south are you??

There are several down as far as Homestead but they haven't come over to our forum to play yet..

Name is Richard, Mike is right he is the local loud mouth :D, but I'm the local instigator, so welcome and enjoy..

RJ

:D

PS, keep a look out on the forum for a meet in West Palm in October, should be up there in a couple days..

Last edited:
Lets put it this way I saved my SC from horrible neglect and ive dropped 6 g's this year alone and its very quick and Ive gotten very positive results for the money. But now ive replaced everything, the only thing under the hood thats not brand new is the alternator, and that just died so thats gonna have to be replaced this week. I figure another 4g's and Ill be straight. But you should definetly do it up properly and get some pics up. Good luck.

Back