Any plans for this weekend?

M

MN12 KID

Any plans for this weekend?

Well for now, I have Saturday night open, unless there's something waiting to be planned then. Any SCers doing anything great around Long Island, this weekend?

Re: Any plans for this weekend?

Im not an SCer anymore but since i used to own one i guess im the closest thing to the real thing..lol Im gonna be up at LID on Sat all day and around 5 or so we gonna go do the go-karts for an hour or 2.. If you are interested email me an lemme know..

Dennis

Damn it Dennis, I got work Sat. but I'll tell ya what, why don't you drag your ass up to DPA on the way back and make yourself useful. I'm gonna make chuck go up there too so he can do his laundry he's always bitching about...lol....as will I. So be there god damn it. oh yea, and I'm gonna be running a dedicated server starting either tonight or tomorrow. I'll send the IP when I get my hands on it. Lata!
--Ken

Ken i dont know about you.. but i havent gotten any head in a week.. Im about due and my girlfriend is ready, willing and able so after the karts i will be a bit busy :) Tho next Sat sounds like a good idea to meet up at DPA.. Hopefully my Eclipse will have a clutch in it by then..lol

Dennis

Well, I'm MIA this weekend but ready and able to whoops some ass in CS tonight if that's the scoop...

Selena doesn't want to show off her modded WRX in Bellmore (@#%$, @#%$, @#%$!!!)... However, my maintenance schedule is going to be furfilled, so I'm booked tomorrow night. :lol:

I got work all weekend, overnight.

WELL SCREW YOU GUYS, CAUSE MY ENGINE BLEW TONIGHT, AND LAST NIGHT MY BEST FRIEND SAID SHE'S NOT TALKING TO ME!! SO I HATE YOU ALL. Well just at the moment. no hard feeling :) ....g'night!
--Ken

Tell April that i said that Dennis is gonna be very upset at her and cry if she doesnt start talking to you again Ken.. That should get her talking to you.. I mean who wants to see someone like me cry.. Scary thought... lol

Dennis

PS - Sorry bout the motor luck bro.. But at least itz under warranty so ur cool like dat yo...

Dennis, how'd you know I was talking about April??? LOL...well anyway your right, but that's besides the point, I bet ya ford is gonna be assholes about this, they always are. I can't get a rent a car till mid august!! For christs sake if my cars not gonna be done by mid , let alone mid july, someones gonna get shot. Anyway Dennis and Russ I'm setting up a CS server tonight, dedicated, I'll give ya the password so let me know when you want to play. It will be up 24/7. Oh yea, I'll give ya the IP too...lol...I forgot. Anyway talk to ya guys lata!
--Ken

I guess just email me the info to the RJTBIRD addy and I'll be there when I get there... Unlike SOME people, I actually go out on Friday nights :)

Does N E 1 plan to attend the Bellmore car show tomorrow?
Their holding it at the Bellmore Church ( I think)
Anyway, I'm thinking of going. I'm a little disappointed
since I was supposed to be in Boston tonight with my
buddies for a bachelor party, but my radiator gave out and
I spent the rest of the day getting it worked on.
Good news is that I got an original FORD radiator and it's blowing way cool. It won't even go to half temp.
Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope to see some SCs there

Back