About to buy a SC

peter25_back

Newbie to the super coupe club...have two friends that have super coupes and I love them. Wanted to know if someone could run a carfax report for me and if anyone would be kind enough to take a look at the 92 sc w/ 102,000 miles with me if they live in the vicinity of St. Petersburg/Tampa Florida. Any help would be appreciated. Even just some things not to look over for me when I go to look and possibly buy...Guys asking $2700 and says excellent cond....what do you think it should go for? Once again any help please...don't wanna buy a dead horse ya know.

SC-ya Later

Vince

1badsc

go to non tech forum 1badsc has a carfax acount and will run it if not pm kamakazie1 and he will help good luck and welcome to the beautiful world of SC debt!:D

If I'm not mistaken, Jeremy lives over near Tampa, see if he'd mind going with you to look at it. He'd know if it was worth $2700.

hey peter

hey peter, I live over here in St. Petersburg...glad to see some1 finnaly from the area...If you want .

Also, I believe you get the flyer mag in tampa...the one circualting around here has a 91 with 31k miles for like 3495....that sounds like a good deal to me....

Let me know what you wanna do...ill see if I can find the number for the one in the flyer if you interested

Didn't see that

I didn't see that flyer is there a website that has the specs?

I was looking at one off of 275 over the Howard Franklin bridge....Originally from IL so I am not good w/ locations

hey vince, my names brian, i live like an hour north of tampa, im also originaly from illinois (chicago). let me know if i can help you any, but that sounds like a pretty good deal. brian

Hey, welcome to our band of merry SCers... I've got a CarFax account but I need to get the VIN from you like today, I just double checked and I think it's up the 31st of this month...

RJ

No need for CarFax

I just found out today, my brother can run the carfax for me, thanks for all the willingness everyone

Hey Vince

Hey, did you pick up that SC??? If so hows it runnin...
If not...are you still lookin?

I'll do what I can to help just let me know...I'd love to have a local SCer around here besides me..

Keep us updated,

Jeremy

Here's the thing

I am new to the area...every bank I have accounts with are still in IL. I didn't turn in my timesheet last friday, so that I can but $2,000 in his hand the day I go there....if the sc meets my standards.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pledge allegiance to the supercoupe, and supercharged engine for which it stands, one engine, under hood, with loyalty and quickness for all...

Can you believe I just thought about that and wrote it off the top of my head..LOL

anyone in st pete area????????????????????????

anyone in the area that knows their stuff on an sc that would be willing to help out with my car .nobody i know can figure out whats wrong with my car ,any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

sancho20 said:
anyone in the area that knows their stuff on an sc that would be willing to help out with my car .nobody i know can figure out whats wrong with my car ,any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy (TBirdSC93)lives down there Sancho, what wrong with the car??

RJ

it runs real rough when i start it it feels like its gonna die out ,when its
about to die the rpms go back up to 700 ,when i drive it it shakes and has
no power at all.

He already e-mailed me richard....Im not real sure tho...any ideas?

What year is it?? How many miles on it?? whens the last time the plugs and wires were changed?/ And has it had the Cam sensor messed with lately??

RJ

its a 90 automatic 54,000 miles i bought it from an old guy who only drove it every so often ,i changed the plugs and wires when i got it,also changed the fuel filter,and i just put a new dis on it still runs like crap. :confused: :confused:

sancho20 said:
its a 90 automatic 54,000 miles i bought it from an old guy who only drove it every so often ,i changed the plugs and wires when i got it,also changed the fuel filter,and i just put a new dis on it still runs like crap. :confused: :confused:

I need some more info, let's take it off this thread Sancho, send me a mail, kamakazie_1@hotmail.com

RJ

BTW that is an _ between the Kamakazie and the 1.. I'm headed to lunch in about 15 minutes, I should be back by two...

Last edited:
Back