My Tranny Is Killing Me!!!

TbSCbos13

Ok here's the deal, 4 weeks ago my brother blew my AOD tranny in my 91 SC racing ( and beating I might add) a 2003 5.7L Hemmi Dodge Ram. I took it to the trans shop by my house and had a rebuilt one and new torque converter put in. I had to take it back a week and a half later when i was driving to my new duty station at Ft. Drum Ny for the army, I blew the second one. I was doing about 80 on the penn. turnpike for about 15 min and the trans jumped while in OD. When it jumped my RPM's on my tacometer droped to almost nothing and then came back. It did the same thing again a second time asnd then fell into first gear. So it went back again. I dont have it up here with me but my brother told me that it rides nice now but it does bump a little into gear as it shifts. I wanted to know if a new transmition will be a little bummpy while shifting into a higher gear if it is brand new? I can use any help you guys can give me, thanks again.
Bill from Ft Drum Ny

HHuuuWaAAA

Make sure that TV cable is adjusted right. If you read “AOD Experts” You can read a little more about it. The shop definitely didn’t set my TV cable right, and even the directions I followed from TCCOA were wrong.

Back