Anyone know where this goes?

BobGPz

I need the vacuum line master!

Anybody know where this vac line goes to? I know, I should have labeled them. But it was so greasey, they would have just fell off.

It is the vac line running along side the wiring harness behind the engine. It is actualy, just before the end, clipped to the wiring harness, (Right next to the very last intake manifold bolt).

I don't remember where it goes. It is NOT the clear visible one against the firewall.

Can you see it? The end of it is just this side (drivers side) of the intake manifold opening. Hope this picture is viewable...

Attachments

• picture 2.jpg
    picture 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 200
Hmmmm??
I think you may be right. I will look at it later and see, but Ido not think I hooked it or any vac line to the FPR yet.

Thanks!

If you are talking about the short hose near the center of the firewall by the intake opening, that should go to a fitting on the plenum that bolts to your intake opening. You'll be able to tell when you bolt it back up, I dont think that line is long enough to make it to the FPR.

Brandon
'91SC 5-speed
Port-matched heads and intake (milled decks)
Ported '95 blower and inlet plenum
Flowmaster cat-back
B&M Ripper Shifter
Custom CAI
Custom rasided blower lid
13.40@ 102

Nope, I just thought it was a awful stretch to make it to the FPR.
I traced the end to the metal line between the EGR Valve and the header. So I figured it went to the EGR Transducer (or as napa calls it: a EGR Pressure Unit), at least until I snapped the crappy vacuum nipple right off and had to buy a new one @ $50

Do appreciate the help guys! Thanks

Back