Great turnout

rkahochoa

Well, another great turnout for the Arizona SC's. Glad you and your family could make it Jeff. Seems the two of us are the only ones with nothing better to do. Since Jeff and I are the only two to make it were shooting for the last Saturday in August for a meet at Lake Pleasant. Clear your calendars. We have a full month to make something happen. Depending on the August meet I may stop trying to put meets together and let someone else go for it. Very dissapointed. There are more than a few SC's in Arizona we should have nice turnouts. Good to see you again Jeff.

sorry about that

Well you would have ahd two more SC's there but Mark and I were working on my car changing the lower intake.

If I had check this board I would have invited everyone to do teardown party.

But, I have a brand new Spearco Front mount Ic to install and mark and I were thinking of having a work on your (chucks) car party. It will be in the next two weeks though.

let me know what you think.

chuck

Would that involve BEER and getting dirty? Because that would suck. Wait, did I just say that? I'm there! Hope your install went well.

That's the stuff we were hoping to hear about at this meeting ! A support network would be very cool,for all of us. Keep us posted ,and i for one would be glad to help out. HOWEVER If you can't make a meeting at a pizza place because you have an SC project going....Let us know....We might have done something nuts like switch the meeting to your place! Rich and I get along well and we had a good time,but the reason for the meetings is to get to know everyone and establish the club/network that we could all benefit from and have fun with. Glad to hear from you Chuck!! Sorry for the sermon....

Jeff

Possibly working on the sc this weekend

Well i will possibly be working on the SC this weekend mounting the new IC. I do not have the pipes made yet but I need to mount it before i get those made.

I will keep you guys posted.

chuck

Back