PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!my bird is sick!

civickiller_sc

Just bought my white 93 sc auto. a couple months ago. Great car, but something is not right. Once in a while the check engine light will come on and then it goes off again. If i punch the gas to the floor it has less power or doesnt accelerate worth ***** but if i let the gas up a little bit,like a little less then halfways it takes off, but the spot where it has good power is a very small span of the traveling distance of the pedal. It can still beat most cars while I'm driving it since I'm starting to get a feel for its *issues* but whenever anyone else tries to get anything out of it they are disappointed and call it a piece of crap, i must save my car's reputation!

PLEASE HELP MY BIRD!!!!

coolant

this might sound stupid...but unless yo checked you coolant latey, i would do so...it seems like the same problem i had, and all i needed was water and antifreeze..

just make sure you radiator is alright..

stephen

sick

i got mine about half a year ago and it did the same thing. If i were to floor it had no power until i backed off the pedal and then it ran fine. The problem came to be arking in the spark plug wires, so i did a tune up on it plugs and wires and no problem since

Back